Kami for Google Chrome: PDF and Document Annotation Chrome Plugin, crx extension download
Best PDF and Document Annotation and Markup Tool. Works with Google-Drive & Google-ClassroomKami is an essential tool for better online collaboration and annotation. More than 11 million educators and students all over the world use Kami in the classroom, at home, or a blend of both. Start your free 90-day-trial today, and fnd how Kami can improve your teaching or learning.
Kami’s intuitive customization and collaborative features are particularly designed to improve classroom engagement & interaction – all while making the task of providing and completing classroom assignments smoothly. Sign-up today for free.
Reasons to use ?
- World’s no-1 digital classroom tool
- Contribute students with documents that they can complete by using the full array of Kami-tools.
- Have students return full documents to you for in-app grading.
- Present a document on-screen and use Kami-application as a digital whiteboard overlay
- Shareing document within groups or over the full class for collaborative annotation, discussion, or debate.
- Decrease or totally eliminate the need for classroom printing.
- Support across-the-board learning with tools for Special Education.
- Complete compliance with privacy & information security.
- Ads-free with advanced tools accessible to upgrade.
3 ways to access Kami:
- Chrome Extension
- Web App
- Different browsers – You can access your Kami account on Google-Chrome, Mozilla-Firefox, Safari, Microsoft-edge and other browsers as well.
Also REad :
What is included in the free version:
@ No credit card details required
- • Access to basic tools
- • Auto-sync & save files to the Google Drive
- • Built-in OCR for scanned documents
- • Convert files to PDF
- • Ad-free experience
Premium version which includes everything in the free version:
- Incorporation with Google-Classroom, Schoology and Canvas and also built-in grading feature
- Access to all Kami-tools & features:- Split & Merge Documents, Accessibility-tools, Voice and Video comments, and many more.
- Priority email support
Annotations Toolbar :
- Select- Hand Tool and Select Annotations
- Dictionary tool
- Text to Speech- Loop, Read Page, Change Voice, and Speed (only for Premium)
- Markup- Text Highlight, Box Highlight, Strikethrough and Underline
- Comment- Text, Voice (only for Premium), Video (only for Premium) and Screen Capture Comments (only for Premium)
- Text Box- Rich Text Editor
- Equation Editor- Insert Math and Music Symbols (only for Premium)
- Drawing- Adjust stroke, color and transparency
- Shapes- Insert Circle, Square & Line- Adjust stroke, color & transparency
- Eraser- All annotations or Drawings/Shapes Only
- Image- From the computer, Google Drive, Google Search and Stickers (Premium)
- Insert Signature (Premium)
- Recent Updated: April 29, 2021
- Combination with Google Classroom, Schoology & Canvas
- Auto-save to Google Drive
- Split and Merge documents: kami.app/splitandmerge
- Real-time combination and auto-save with Google-Drive
- Identify text on scanned-files with built-in OCR
- Enable Kami as Default PDF Viewer
- PDF: .pdf
- Documents: Microsoft Word, Google Docs, RTF
- Powerpoint: Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Slides
- Sheets: Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets
- Image Files: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif
Available Pricing :
- Free version
- Education: Teacher License, School-License & District-License
- For enterprise pricing, please contact email [email protected]
Sure, you can use & share the license with your students. Kami works best with Google-Drive and Google-Classroom, therefore you and your students can participate with PDFs, image files and other documents smoothly.
It is free to use and also you can upgrade . If you have any doubt about Kami’s free version, please contact email [email protected]
Upgrade to Teacher License @$99/year and share your license with all your students.
Get in contact with [email protected] to work out the best pricing for your school.
Get in contact with representative at [email protected]