Android controls more 2.5 billion dynamic gadgets. That is more than some other stage on the planet.
Try these steps given below if your phone:
- Runs terribly slowly
- Takes too much time on your device
After every step, restart your phone to check if it resolved the problem.
Important: a number of these steps work solely on android 8.0 and up. find out how to envision your golem version.
Troubleshoot your Android device connection for slowness
- Check your network and device connection settings.
- If you continue to have web connection problems, contact your network administrator, web Service supplier (ISP), or mobile carrier.
Troubleshoot your Android phone for slowness
Restart your phone
- On most phones, press your phone’s power button for 25 to thirty seconds, or till your phone restarts.
- On the screen, you would possibly click faucet Restart .
Check for android device updates
Important: Settings will vary by phone. For a lot of information, contact your device manufacturer.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Near the bottom, click > System > Advanced > System update. If needed, initial click about phone or about android tablet.
- Your update process can seem. Follow any steps on the screen.
Check storage & clear area
On most phones, you’ll be able to check what quantity storage you’ve got accessible within the Settings app. Settings will vary by phone. For additional information, contact your device manufacturer.
Your phone will begin having problems once consumed about 90% and only 10% of storage is free. If you are running low on storage, find out how to free up your device storage.
Troubleshoot apps on your phone for slowness
Check for app updates
- On your Mobile device, open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- Tap Menu > My apps & games.
- Apps with accessible updates ar labeled or button to “Update.”
- If the update is out there, tap Update.
- If additional updates ar accessible, click Update all.
Close apps you are not operating
You can sometimes force stop the particular app through your phone’s Settings app. Settings will vary by phone. For additional information, contact your device manufacturer.
Tip: to assist determine that apps ar creating issues, create a listing of the apps you force stop.
Find out whether or not 1 app causes your issue/problem
Restart in safe mode
Important: Safe mode for the time being turns off all downloaded apps.
Restarting in safe mode varies by phone. to find out a way to restart a phone in safe mode, visit your manufacturer’s support website.
Check if the issue goes away
Check if the issue goes away. If it does, the particular app is probably going creating your the issue. move to upcoming step. If the matter does not resolved, skip to Advanced troubleshooting.
Restart your phone normally & check apps
- Restart your phone.
- One by one, delete recently downloaded apps.
- After every removal, restart your phone like usually. See whether or not removing that app resolved the matter.
- After you delet the app that caused the issue, you’ll be able to add back previous apps that you simply removed.
Check out the official page of ANDROID to know more about it